Must have experience
• Minimum 2-3 years of industry ML / AI development experience or PhD in Machine Learning / related field
• Experience developing and deploying AI / ML models, particularly in computer vision and audio processing.
• Knowledge of digital signal processing
• Proficiency in a programming language such as Python or C++ and knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch and TensorFlow.
• Data visualization using appropriate tools
• You must be UK-based with the appropriate UK working visa
• Healthcare / healthtech experience
• Publications in peer-reviewed journals
• Experience in optimising and deploying ML models for mobile devices, using e.g. Apple's CoreML framework.
• Mobile development experience
• Passion for design, music, and art.
Pia (pea-uh) works at the intersection of design, technology, and medicine to find innovative ways of solving healthcare problems. Founded by doctors, with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, UI/UX designers, architects, animators and musicians, Pia moves fluidly between different scales and disciplines. Pia puts people at the heart of everything we do to create technology that can be used every day, by everyone.
Pia are committed to promoting diversity and equality in all projects and in every aspect of the company. We are committed to being inclusive to everyone. We are dedicated to testing our products across a diverse and representative user group, to ensure they are inclusive and accessible for all ages and demographics.